Fall Sports Information
Fall sports are scheduled to begin in the beginning of August. In order to come out for a fall sport every student-athlete must have all forms in Magnus Health Forms, including a current physical, must be completed before the student-athlete can participate. Instructions can be found here.
- August 10th-12th in JB Hall
- Freshmen/Sophomores - 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Juniors/Seniors - 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- August 24th-26th - 3:30 - 5:30 at Backesto Park Tennis Courts.
- August 10th-12th - 3:00 - 5:00 PM at San Jose Municipal Golf Course.
Cross Country Practice (no cut):
- First day of practice: August 10th - 3:00 - 5:00 PM. Meet on campus in Pardini Park.
* Physicals and Magnus Health Forms must be in before you can tryout.
Show your support!
Check out the latest promotion from our online store for Notre Dame fan gear! There are many options available here.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Speech & Debate
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Student Leadership
- Summer Programs
- Career & Life Success
- Global Education Program