Parents should have received the first of two summer mailings in the next few days. The packets include the information linked below. Note that cover letters and schedules are not linked for privacy reasons.
For freshman families:
- Cover letter (Incorrect version included in mailing. Please check your email for the correct letter.)
- Schedule letter
- Class schedule
- Opening of school schedule
- Anticipated expenses
- Co-curricular important dates
- Uniform guidelines
- Summer reading assignments
- ND Reads guiding questions
For sophomore, junior and senior families:
- ND News will resume in August
- Be sure to check this section regularly to stay involved.
Parent support and involvement is one of the key components of our Notre Dame community. Find out how you can be involved!
Stay up-to-date regarding all the activities and events at Notre Dame by subscribing to our calendar. You can also easily add reminders to your personal calendar.
- #LifeSkills Workshop Descriptions
- #LifeSkills Workshop Signup (freshman and sophomore students only)
- Supply List
- Uniform Information
- Textbook Information
- Global Education Program
- Technology at Notre Dame
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Handbook & Tech Agreement Signature Form
- ND Reads
- Carpool List
- Shuttle Sign-up Form
- ZUM Information
- Parent Directory
- Locker Shelves
- Rotation Schedule - Printable Document
- Rotation Schedule - Google Calendar
- 2018-19 One-Page Calendar
- Magnus Health
- 2018-19 Important Dates
- Transportation Safety Guidelines
- Lunch Information
- Collaboration & Cohort Information & Schedules
- Power School
- call the 24-hour attendance line (408.294.6663) or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:30am
Your support makes our mission possible.
Our online donation form makes it easy to you to make a gift today. You can even schedule payments over time!