LEAD (Learn. Empower. Act. Discover.)
As part of Notre Dame’s ongoing commitment to Catholic education and women’s leadership, we offer a series of workshops for young women currently in seventh grade at Catholic elementary schools in the Diocese of San Jose.
After applying to the LEAD program and being selected, students choose from a menu of workshops to fit their area of interest and emerging skill set throughout the year. Typically workshops are offered on weekday afternoons and Saturday mornings. There is no cost for students to apply or participate.
Qualifying students will build a leadership portfolio as part of the program and receive a certificate of completion in the spring. Additionally, "graduates" of the program become candidates for the Françoise Leadership Award at Notre Dame High School.
To register for workshops please click below:
- Multicultural Perspectives through Art (10/28/19)
- Hidden Language of Movement (11/5/19)
- Fall Sports Clinic (11/13/19)
- Leadership through Song (11/20/19)
- Breakfast with the Principal (12/6/19)
- Introduction to Debate (12/7/19)
- Introduction to Robotics (1/25/20)
2018-19 LEAD Alumnae
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing all of you this year as eighth graders!