LEAD (Learn. Empower. Act. Discover.)
As part of Notre Dame’s ongoing commitment to Catholic education and women’s leadership, we offer a series of workshops for young women currently in seventh grade at Catholic elementary schools in the Diocese of San Jose.
- Purpose: Our focus is to support Catholic elementary schools and Catholic education with our unique resources and expertise.
- There is no cost for students to apply or participate.
- At this time, the program is limited to young women currently in the seventh grade.
- Process: After applying to the program and being selected, students select from a menu of workshops to fit their area of interest and emerging skill set throughout the year; typically workshops are offered on weekday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
- Product: Qualifying students will build a leadership portfolio as part of the program and receive a certificate of completion in the spring. Additionally, "graduates" of the program become candidates for the Françoise Leadership Award at Notre Dame High School.
If you are interested in applying for the LEAD Program, please print and submit the application by Friday, September 29, 2017.
For 2016-2017 LEADers
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing all of you this year as eighth graders!