During PE classes, students must change into appropriate athletic clothes; students may not participate in physical education activities in their school uniform, unless directed by the teacher that they do not need to “dress out.” Appropriate clothing for PE class is as follows:
• Bottoms: Solid black or navy blue shorts of an appropriate length; or solid black or navy blue yoga pants/leggings/sweatpants.
• Tops: Solid black, navy blue, burgundy, gray, or white long or short-sleeved shirt; or a ND-affiliated top (i.e. I Heart ND t-shirt, class t-shirt, club shirt)
- PE Uniform Gray Shirt
- PE Uniform Navy Yoga Pants
- PE Uniform Navy/White Shorts
- Casual Uniform Navy Sweatpants with “Notre Dame” written down the leg
- Casual Uniform Light Gray Notre Dame Hooded Sweatshirt from Merry Mart pre-2013
- Formal Uniform Embroidered Crewneck Tradition Sweatshirt from Merry Mart pre-2013 (Navy & Maroon sweatshirts both discontinued)
If you have any questions regarding textbooks, please contact Amy Huang. Her contact information is listed below.
Director of Digital Learning & Resources
(408) 294-1113 ext. 2130 (Fall & Spring)
Summer Reading for 2020
Notre Dame partners with MBS Direct to provide an easy, one-stop option for purchasing the necessary books. The virtual bookstore is online here and will be open Monday, July 6.
You can view a list of required and recommended supplies for the 2020-2021 school year here.
Please note that face coverings will be required. It is also recommended that students have a rolling bag or backpack for books and supplies. Lockers and hallway cubbies will not be available for students.