Last night we celebrated the Class of 2018 Dragons and their many accomplishments at the Senior Recognition Ceremony!
Here are some of the awards presented to the class:
- Julie Billiart Award (selected by classmates): Anna Giubileo. Anna will give the salutatory address at graduation on June 2nd.
- Faculty/Staff Scholarships: Christina Casillas, Irma Aracely Gutierrez
- Principal’s Leadership Award: Sapna Ramappa
- Margaret Hoffman – Woman of Service Award: Sarah Babar
- Scholar Athlete: Simrin Bhargava
- Most Valuable Athlete: Vanessa Santos
- Highest Academic Honors (minimum cumulative GPA of 4.45; 7 or more Honor/AP classes): Simrin Bhargava, Jelena Buccat, Ariel Cheng, Mahima Chillakanti, Meghan Chung, Stephanie Chung, Madison Drogy, Elaine Duh, Lara Fernandes, Aditi Gandhi, Anna Giubileo, Miranda Godinez, Holly Jackson, Nikita Jagdish, Reva Kakaria, Nikhila Kalapatapu, Maha Khan, Margret Lam, Jasmine Lee, Isabel Mangoba, Mashia Mazumder, Stephanie Nguyen, Claire Nguyen, Himani Parikh, Daenerys Pineda, Irene Ragudo, Sapna Ramappa, Vanessa Santos, Arielle Smith, Audrey Steinkamp, Dipashreya Sur, Sarah Thomas, Emily Vanuy, Aurora Yeh
The students earning Highest Academic Honors qualified to submit a valedictory address to the scholarship committee and Sapna Ramappa’s speech was chosen. Sapna will address the class at graduation on June 2nd. You can see the complete list of honors and awards online here.
At this morning’s assembly, their Notre Dame sisters cheered and shed a few tears as the Dragons left Julie Billiart Hall for the final time and officially joined the global network of Notre Dame alumnae.