At Notre Dame our college counseling philosophy mirrors the spiritual legacy of Saint Julie Billiart, the foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, embracing the gift of God’s goodness to support the personal journey of each student. The journey occurs in a uniquely compassionate community with meaningful and integrated learning programs that foster intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, reflection, social awareness, responsibility, and the discovery of each young woman’s voice and leadership capabilities.
We strive to counsel students in their search for colleges and universities that meet their academic, emotional, social, financial, and geographic needs. Students are asked to discover who they are and what they think. We explore the full range of college options and help her find one that challenges her academically and aligns with her values, interests, and career goals.
- ND College Counseling Handbook 2016
- Junior Night Presentation 2016
- Advice About the College Process from the Wolves to the Dragons
Junior Family College Conference Videos
- Part 1-Intro to the Junior Family College Conference
- Part 2-Transcripts
- Part 3-Testing
- Part 4-Glossary of College Admission Terms
- Part 5-Letters of Recommendation
- Part 6-College Application Checklist
- Part 7-College Visit Checklist
- Part 8-What's Next?
College Acceptances for the Class of 2018
Notre Dame's Class of 2018 Dragons have been hearing good news from colleges and universities around the country! All of our young women are incredibly capable, academicialy, socially and pre-professionally and we are pleased to share the list of acceptances to date. Click here to download the entire list!
- Academic Departments
- Academic Support
- Technology at Notre Dame
- ND Reads
- Graduation Requirements
- English Department Course Catalog
- General & Co-Curricular Electives
- Mathematics Course Catalog
- Modern Language Course Catalog
- Physical Education Course Catalog
- Religious Studies Course Catalog
- Science Course Catalog
- Social Studies Course Catalog
- Technology, Engineering & Design
- Visual & Performing Arts Course Catalog
- Publications Catalog
- Academic Pathways
- Diplomas with Emphasis
- Education for Justice & Leadership
- City as a Classroom
College reps - to schedule a visit, please click here.