Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame High School. We consider applicants who are:
- Eighth graders seeking admission to the incoming freshman class
- Current high school students seeking admission as transfer students
The review of applications for tuition assistance is separate from the admissions process. Any families wishing to apply for financial aid or seeking information about tuition should contact the Business Office. Typically applications are due in February. Please refer to our tuition page for additional information.
Notre Dame High School does not have a program for international students and does not consider international applicants for admission to the school.
Notre Dame High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of education policies, admission policies, scholarships, loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs.
January 11, 2017 was the deadline for eighth graders applying to enter as freshmen. If you have already submitted an application, please click here to log in to your account and view your application checklist.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Completed online application
- Student Statements (200-300 words each)
- Parent Statement
- 7th & 8th Grade Official School Transcripts
- One recommendation from the principal, counselor, or 7th or 8th grade teacher from current school (due by February 8, 2017)
- $75 Application Fee
- Take the High School Placement Test and demonstrate grade level or better competency
We are not currently accepting transfer applications for 2016-17 academic year.
Any student who would like to apply for transfer admission into the 9th, 10th, or 11th grade must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the online application
- Have “B” grades or better and be able to meet the Notre Dame requirements for graduation.
- Demonstrate community fit and mission alignment with Notre Dame High School.
- Note: Transfer applicants for 12th grade are considered by the committee only if they are moving into the area and were enrolled in a Catholic school.
Transfer applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have questions regarding transfer applications, please contact Susana Garcia at (408) 294-1113 ext. 2159 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.