Notre Dame High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of education policies, admission policies, scholarships, loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs.
Notre Dame does not have a program for international students and does not consider international applicants for admission to our school.
1. Complete the online application. This includes student essays and a parent statement. The deadline for this portion of the application is January 10, 2018.
2. Submit one academic letter of recommendation and transcripts to be sent directly from the school to Notre Dame. Letters of recommendation and transcripts are due by February 7, 2018.
3. Take the High School Placement Test. All students are encouraged to take the test at their first-choice school. While we prefer for you to take the test at our campus, it is not a requirement for admission to Notre Dame.
4. Admission decisions will be emailed after 5pm on March 16, 2018. High School Placement Test Results will be mailed with a copy of the decision letter on March 16, 2018.
Notre Dame considers transfer applicants for 9th, 10th , and 11th grade. If you are interested in transferring to Notre Dame High School, please contact Susana Garcia, vice principal of enrollment, at email@example.com or by phone 408-294-1113 ext 2159.
Transfer Student Requirements:
- A's and B's on transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from a math teacher
- Letter of recommendation from an English teacher
- Graded writing sample
Click below to begin your application.
Our online portal makes it easy to start and manage your application. All applications must be completed by Wednesday, January 10, 2018.