Notre Dame High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of education policies, admission policies, scholarships, loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs.
Notre Dame does not have a program for international students and does not consider international applicants for admission to our school.
1. Complete the online application.
2. Submit one academic letter of recommendation and transcripts to be sent directly from the school to Notre Dame. Letters of recommendation and transcripts are due by February 7, 2018.
3. Take the High School Placement Test. All students are encouraged to take the test at their first-choice school. While we prefer for you to take the test at our campus, it is not a requirement for admission to Notre Dame.
Notre Dame considers transfer applicants for 9th, 10th , and 11th grade. If you are interested in transferring to Notre Dame High School, please contact Susana Garcia, vice principal of enrollment, at email@example.com or by phone 408-294-1113 ext 2159.
Transfer Student Requirements:
- A's and B's on transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from a math teacher
- Letter of recommendation from an English teacher
- Graded writing sample