Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
Athletic clearance process: 4 steps to complete!
1. Complete the 2017 - 2018 Sports Registration Forms Online
2. Pay the Athletic Fees
- Pay online! Athletic fees are due BEFORE trying out for non-cut sport, as part of the athletic clearance package. Click on the link in the box to the right to pay your fees. (Please wait to pay the athletic fee for the following sports until rosters are finalized: volleyball, basketball, soccer)
3. Have a Physical Form completed and signed by a physician.
- Valid for each academic year. A new sports physical is required for the next academic school year. All sports physicals may be sent to the athletic director via E-mail.
4. Complete an ImPACT baseline test online:
- ImPACT testing must be done on campus and will be facilitated by the athletic director., who is available at lunch or after school on school days. Date and time will be arranged by your coach when the final rosters are selected. Baseline tests are only done on high impact sports (volleyball, soccer, basketball, softball and lacrosse).
- Clubs & Organizations
- Speech & Debate
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Student Leadership
- Summer Programs
- Career & Life Success