Thank you for joining summer programs at Notre Dame San Jose!
Notre Dame offers engaging and educational summer programs to boys and girls entering grades six (6) to twelve (12). Spend your day making friends and learning new skills at Notre Dame during the summer!
Start the day preparing for the next school year with a Geometry or Academic Writing 101. Then expand your horizons in STEAM and VAPA workshops, Novice Speech and Debate or Digital Photography. If sports are your interest, hone your skills for next season with basketball, lacrosse, volleyball and strength and agility camps!
Notre Dame offers:
- summer classes* in academics, the arts and technology to help you get ahead for the school year and complement your school-year learning.
- action-packed sports camps to get you in top condition for next year's athletic seasons.
With Notre Dame summer programs, you
- learn the tools to be successful in high school
- get ready to transition to the next level of high school classes
- get hands-on training in new technologies
- explore downtown San Jose as you explore new talents
- get prepared for important standardized tests
- get the one-on-one guidance you need to write your college personal essay.
*Only one summer course awards high school credit - Geometry. The remaining summer courses do not give award credit and should not be used to make up a failing grade. For these shorter courses, individual arrangements might be made between schools to allow students to move up into the next level the following year, provided satisfactory completion of the summer class.
For inquiries into Notre Dame's Summer Programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page on social media