Welcome to Summer Programs in the heart of San Jose!
Notre Dame offers engaging and educational summer programs to boys and girls entering grades 5 to 12. Spend your day making friends and learning new skills at Notre Dame this summer!
Start the day preparing for the next school year with an Algebra Readiness, Academic Writing for High School or SAT Prep class. Then expand your horizons in Studio Art, Novice Speech and Debate, Improv Comedy or Digital Photography. If sports are your interest, hone your skills for next season with basketball, cross-country, lacrosse, soccer, strength and agility, tennis and volleyball camps!
Notre Dame offers:
- summer classes* in academics, art and technology to help you get ahead for the school year and explore your creative side,
- College & SAT Prep Classes, to help you develop test-taking skills and write your college personal essays,
- action-packed sports camps to get you in top condition for next year's athletic seasons.
With Notre Dame summer programs, you
- learn the tools to be successful in high school
- get ready to transition to the next level of high school classes
- get hands-on training in new technologies
- explore downtown San Jose as you explore new talents
- get prepared for important standardized tests
- get the one-on-one guidance you need to write your college personal essay.
*Only two summer courses award high school credit - Algebra I and Geometry. The remaining summer courses do not give award credit and should not be used to make up a failing grade. For these shorter courses, individual arrangements might be made between schools to allow students to move up into the next level the following year, provided satisfactory completion of the summer class.