Our mission is to expand Notre Dame's awareness of the greater
community through service and the giving of oneself to others.
The Notre Dame High School Community Service Advisory Board, otherwise known
as T.A.S.C. (Teaching,
Advising and Serving our
Community) is comprised of selected juniors and seniors.
T.A.S.C. Force is made up of 16 students, including the ASB
Commissioner of Community Service.
The primary responsibilities of T.A.S.C. are:
- to plan all school-sponsored service events (8-10 frosh parties, 20
sophomore service parties, 4-5 junior service parties)
- to organize the frosh service days
- to orient the freshmen, sophomores and juniors to their service requirements
- to support students who need help meeting their service requirements
- to provide meaningful reflection sessions for all students regarding their
- to create awareness opportunities for the ND community (social justice
campaigns, philanthropic drives, homelessness simulations, refugee simulations,
- to support social justice and service learning trips to educate and
highlight various current issues related to social justice