The Parents of Alumnae group (ND)2 is focused on keeping Notre Dame San Jose “near and dear” to the hearts of our alumnae parents by providing them with the opportunity to continue their Notre Dame friendships while meeting other alumnae parents.
Here’s the idea:
- Small social or interest groups are formed by members and meet whenever they choose. Once a week, once a month, daytime, evening--the choice is yours.
- Social or interest group ideas include: theater, sporting events, book clubs, hiking/walking, bowling, golf, tennis, movies and lunch/dinner. The possibilities are endless. Invite your Notre Dame San Jose alumnae friends to start a group or join one already in progress to meet new people.
- All (ND)² members are invited to an annual dinner held at Notre Dame San Jose.
- Members will be updated on (ND)² activities via periodic newsletters/mailings and the Notre Dame San Jose website.
Sound interesting? Consider joining!
- Pay an annual membership fee of $25/family. This fee covers our mailings and any other expenditures. All remaining funds are donated to the Notre Dame San Jose Financial Aid Program at the end of the school year. Join now!
- You are welcome to join (ND)² when your daughter(s) has/have graduated.
- Please share this information with your alumnae friends.
We’d love to hear from you!